Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Mystical Caribbean Love Leaf

A Perfectly romantic gift for you and those you love

Spectacular, mysterious, medicinal, tropical plant that has been coveted by lovers for generations. Now this miracle plant can be yours. A perfect house plant which will fascinate and give lasting pleasure to you and your loved ones.

How did the Love Leaf get its name?

There is a Caribbean legend that says many years ago, a maiden fell in love with a young man who had come from another island but then had to return to his home. One day she came upon a leaf that had fallen in the tropical forest and while thinking of him she gently carved their initials into the leaf. She brought the leaf home and placed it next to her on a mound of soil. As she slept and dreamed of her love, the leaf mysteriously began to sprout. As it grew into a beautiful lush plant so did her love for him and it gave her much pleasure. Believing the plant was magical, she wished for her lovers return. Little did she know that as her plant grew so did his love for her and he returned to her only to live happily ever after.

How do I grow the love leaf plant?

Mysteriously, it grows itself. Simply place your love leaf on top of moist soil in a well lighted area (avoid too much direct sunlight) water sparingly, and within two weeks or less one or more new love plants will begin to emerge. Within months, you will have a richly beautiful green plant that will lighten up your home and that of your loved one for years to come. Yes, it really grows from the leaf.

Outstanding, low maintenance plant that will grow for years.

It will continue to propagate new plants from its leaves for your enjoyment.

Ideal gift for you and your loved one

A perfect way to say "I love you".

For Birthdays, engagements, friendships or anytime you wish to let someone you know that you care.

Each package for $14.95, which includes shipping and handling, will contain two love leafs, a beautiful Love Gift Card with your special message and instructions. the leafs are Guaranteed to grow. If for any reason you need a replacement, just let us know and we will be pleased to send a replacement.

Spreading love one leaf at a time.


Kalanchoe pinnata (syn. Bryophyllum calycinum, Bryophyllum pinnatum, also known as the Air Plant, Life Plant, Miracle Leaf and the Goethe Plant) is a succulent plant native to Madagascar. It is distinctive for the profusion of miniature plantlets that form on the margins of its leaves, a trait it has in common with the other members of the Bryophyllum section of the Kalanchoe genus.


Much of the reason for the widespread naturalization of this plant can be traced to its popularity as a house and garden plant. It has become naturalized in temperate regions of Asia, the Pacific Islands, including Hawaii, and the Caribbean.The writer Johaan Wolfgang von Goethe - who also was an amateur naturalist of some repute - was "passionately fond" of this plant and liked to give the baby plantlets as gifts to friends who visited his home.

3 comments:

Ely Martinez said...

Old post I know... I’m trying to get one of these. Just a leaf or two. I used to have one but when i got married I moved and it didn’t make it during my move. It had been given to me by a friend.

Ely Martinez said...

Old post I know... I’m trying to get one of these. Just a leaf or two. I used to have one but when i got married I moved and it didn’t make it during my move. It had been given to me by a friend.

Ely Martinez said...

Old post I know... I’m trying to get one of these. Just a leaf or two. I used to have one but when i got married I moved and it didn’t make it during my move. It had been given to me by a friend.